[ecf-dev] ECF 1.0.0 new and noteworthy

Hi Folks,

I put together a 1.0.0 new and noteworthy for ECF from previous new and noteworthy's:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html

If committers or contributors have other/additional things that they would like to see added to this page please provide them as soon as possible (if you want it in for Europa on June 29). Please provide in HTML format. If new images are needed then provide in png format please. Also, we can link to things in wiki, so feel free to provide 'headlines' with links to wiki materials.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top