Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Tips and Tricks

Ok Scott thanks.

Chris great idea!

+1 :)

Best,
Marcelo

On 6/25/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Marcelo,

The pages look good...I made some simplications and additions to the text.

Chris,

I'm +1 on having a snippets component for ECF, but in the really short term (i.e. this week), it might be a good idea to have some snippets hanging off of this new wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Tips_Tricks

That way Europa users can easily see these snippets (as this page is already linked into the ECF help docs) right away.  I will try to do this for the URL sharing and View sharing (and possibly Sudoku sharing :) examples over next few days if possible.  These three all use the datashare API on IM protocols that support it (XMPP/GT/Skype so far).

Scott

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

I would also suggest that we have an org.eclipse.ecf.snippets project similar to what SWT does (http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/).

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for "Marcelo Mayworm" ---06/25/2007 10:58:08 AM---Hello All,"Marcelo Mayworm" ---06/25/2007 10:58:08 AM---Hello All,

"Marcelo Mayworm" <mayworm@xxxxxxxxx>

06/25/2007 10:58 AM

[ecf-dev] ECF Tips and Tricks

Hello All,

Please, take a look a "ECF Tips and Tricks" page on Wiki (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Tips_Tricks) at the moment there are two simples tips, but the idea is that we improve this page (tips and tricks to ecf users and ecf developers). Any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Marcelo