Re: [ecf-dev] Trying to run the robot

yes, its me. But where do I see it? Where do i chat with the robot? On the console view?

On 6/14/07, Remy Chi Jian Suen < remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am seeing a lot of join/parts with a geir2 in #eclipse. Is that you
trying to get this working?

* geir2 has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
* geir2 (n=geir2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has joined #eclipse
* geir2 has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
* geir2 (n=geir2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has joined #eclipse
* geir2 has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
* geir2 (n=geir2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has joined #eclipse

Regards,
Rem

On 6/14/07, Lucas Lima < cucalima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> org.eclipse.ecf.presence.bot.impl.IMBot.connect(IMBot.java:73)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.ecf.presence.bot.application.IMBotApplication.start
> ( IMBotApplication.java:42)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:153)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication (EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run (EclipseStarter.java:363)
> > > at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run
> (EclipseStarter.java:176)
> > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> > > at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> > > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Unknown Source)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:504)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:443)
> > > at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run
> (Main.java:1169)
> > > at
> org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1144)
> > >
> > > So I ask, how to run this example? Or any other example with chat, IM
> and robots?
> > >
> > > []'s,
> > >
> > > Lucas
> > >
> > > --
> > > Lucas Albertins de Lima
> > > MSc Candidate in Computer Science
> > > Federal University of Pernambuco - Brazil
> > >
> > > "É fácil ter um sistema de computação seguro. Você meramente
> > > tem de desconectar seu sistema de qualquer rede externa, e
> > > permitir somente terminais ligados diretamente a ele. Pôr a
> > > máquina e seus terminais em uma sala fechada, e por um guarda
> > > na porta." F.T. Grampp e R.H. Morris
> > >

> --
> Lucas Albertins de Lima
> MSc Candidate in Computer Science
> Federal University of Pernambuco - Brazil
>
> "É fácil ter um sistema de computação seguro. Você meramente
> tem de desconectar seu sistema de qualquer rede externa, e
> permitir somente terminais ligados diretamente a ele. Pôr a
> máquina e seus terminais em uma sala fechada, e por um guarda
> na porta." F.T. Grampp e R.H. Morris

Lucas Albertins de Lima
MSc Candidate in Computer Science
Federal University of Pernambuco - Brazil

"É fácil ter um sistema de computação seguro. Você meramente
tem de desconectar seu sistema de qualquer rede externa, e
permitir somente terminais ligados diretamente a ele. Pôr a
máquina e seus terminais em uma sala fechada, e por um guarda

Back to the top