[ecf-dev] comments on automated ECF build

I've been working on an automated buld system for ECF, one that runs under CruiseControl and sends mai to ecf-build.  There are some issues about build philosophy that are worth discussing ... like what kinds of bulds we want, how often we make them, who gets mail, what we do with the builds we make. I put a doc with some details on the ECF wiki under Others --> Automated ECF Build. Comments are solicited and welcome. Thanks.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project

--
-Ted

Back to the top