Re: [ecf-dev] IMPORTANT: ECF Europa Review Slides

Hi Scott,

The slides look good to me.  Thanks for putting them together!

Boris

On 5/29/07, Scott Lewis < slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Remy,

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> There seems to be a lot of information and I'm not sure if you're
> going to be able to get through it all in one minute.

Yes, I know...I'm going to edit some things out.  But I will use all the
info for the ECF 1.0.0 release review.

> Visual comments:
> The 'Real-Time Collaboration' section on the second slide needs to be
> the same font size as everything else on that slide. It appears to be
> slightly smaller and looks weird.

OK, I've fixed.

> "XMPP/XMPP/Google Talk"?

I meant:  XMPP/XMPPS/Google Talk...but I just shortened to

XMPP/Google Talk

Thanks,

Scott