Re: [ecf-dev] Docs on what ECF does

Scott, these are awesome!  Perhaps a brief introduction section in the beginning that relates how the APIs relate and tie together would be useful.  Additionally, a section per API of links to examples might be good.  I could add content for the shared editor and/or some of the chat stuff if others agree it would be a good approach.

cheers
ken