[ecf-dev] Are they defects using ecftcp servers?

Hi all.

Thanks for reply my mail, Scott.
I downloaded to read sources from ECF dev resources.

I found two problems using ecftcp generic server.

First, key value are same,
SOContainer.DEFAULT_OBJECT_ARG_KEY and
SOContainer.DEFAULT_OBJECT_ARGTYPE_KEY.
Their values are SOContainer.getName() + ".sharedobjectargs" both.
So I can't use SOContainer.DEFAULT_OBJECT_ARGTYPE_KEY.

Second, When one client disconnect from network, server disconnect all
clients. Because the server catches SocketException, that calls
SOContainer.disconnect() method from Client.handleException().
So now I commented to call handler.handleDisconnectEvent() from
Client.handleException() at local source.

Excuse me my poor English.I hope this mail to help ECF project.
Regards.

Kondo,Hiroki

Back to the top