RE: [ecf-dev] Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Sudoku on eRCP!

Should we consider proposing a technology project with Eclipse samples? We
could have multiple components, each representing a different sample
application...

Right now, the code is in Phoenix because I didn't have another home for it.
I had considered putting it on Source Forge, but can't remember why we
thought that would be a bad idea.

Thoughts?

Wayne
--