Re: [ecf-dev] Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Sudoku on eRCP!

Hi Chris,

Hm, let's take a look see...

Well, we have org.eclipse.sudoku.core and org.eclipse.sudoku.solver.backtracing which are essentially just standard plug-ins requiring org.eclipse.core.runtime. Although looking at the code now, I think they can be cut down to just implement BundleActivator instead of extending Plugin.

In org.eclipse.sudoku.ui, we have...

Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ui,
 org.eclipse.core.runtime,
 org.eclipse.sudoku.core,
 org.eclipse.sudoku.solver.backtracking,
 org.eclipse.ecf,
 org.eclipse.ecf.datashare ,
 org.eclipse.ercp.app,
 org.eclipse.ercp.eworkbench
Import-Package: org.eclipse.ercp.swt.mobile,
 org.eclipse.jface.action,
 org.eclipse.jface.resource,
 org.eclipse.swt,
 org.eclipse.swt.events,
 org.eclipse.swt.graphics,
 org.eclipse.swt.layout,
 org.eclipse.swt.widgets,
 org.eclipse.ui,
 org.eclipse.ui.part,
 org.eclipse.ui.plugin

But ah, you can remove the ecf stuff (although the 'Connect' command is currently coupled with the ui because I was too lazy to figure out how to contribute to IWorkbenchParts in an eRCP context). This can also be cut down more to have the org.eclipse.ercp.eworkbench dep/extension be in a separate plug-in so that org.eclipse.sudoku.ui is just contributing an IViewPart alone.

Regards,
Rem