From: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: April 17, 2007 7:38 PM
To: Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list.
Subject: [ecf-dev] ECF ring...ring...

Hi Folks,

I want to add a ring tone(s) for the Skype provider...so that
when calls are received through ECF we can play some sound to
notify people that a call is incoming.

The media should be under EPL though...and so I was thinking
it would be good to get some 'Eclipse sounds' (whatever that
is).  Anyone have any ideas?  I was thinking of asking EF
people to say something...or take a clip from one of the
podcasts about Eclipse...or something like that.

Or we could flash a picture or do both as well.

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Scott