Re: [ecf-dev] Need advice for BBAPI refactoring

Hi,

I started looking at the bot framework to see how it could relate to my
own bot code, then noticed that some of my code was broken due to the
Presence API refactoring (great work BTW!) and started updating it.

Unfortunately, I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not here.
I was definitely not trying to be sarcastic, sorry if it came out that way! I meant to say that great work on the presence API refactoring!

Erkki

Back to the top