Re: [ecf-dev] Refactoring/Remodelling/Renaming Call API

+1, this seems great especially with the smack 3.0 work

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1 860 839 2465

Inactive hide details for "Roland N. Fru" ---04/01/2007 10:26:43 AM---Hi,"Roland N. Fru" ---04/01/2007 10:26:43 AM---Hi,

"Roland N. Fru" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/01/2007 10:26 AM

[ecf-dev] Refactoring/Remodelling/Renaming Call API

Hi,

I started refactoring/remodelling the call API today and I would like to get your opinions with respect to an issue that has met some criticism from the community in the past.

The umbrella term ââCall APIâ seems inappropriate so I suggest we rename it to âTelephony APIâ. There are several reasons to support the renaming:

I look forward to you dropping your thoughts on this. In case of positive feedback, I will rename the packages from âorg.eclipse.ecf.*â to âorg.eclipse.ecf.telephony.*â. e.g. the âorg.eclipse.ecf.callâ package will become the âorg.eclipse.ecf.telephony.callâ package.

Regards,
ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx