[ecf-dev] Re: Jingle / VoIP status

Hi Scott e.a.,

unfortunately, I've had to decide that I can't join SoC 2007. I'm afraid
it will be too much work compared to my current workload. I have to
write a Bachelor's Thesis, to mention just one of my future occupations.
I do not exclude the opportunity of joining ECF, for I think it's a
great project. However, I am not sure what to do. Any hints for me?

Regards,

Maarten