Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site

If people send me photos, I'll gladly set something up on the webpage ;)

I don't know if we're limiting pictures to "leafy backgrounds" like we did in PDE :)

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | +1 860 839 2465

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---01/15/2007 04:22:15 PM---Hi Chris,Scott Lewis ---01/15/2007 04:22:15 PM---Hi Chris,

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/15/2007 04:22 PM

Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site

Hi Chris,

http://www.eclipse.org/pde/pde-ui/committers/committers.php

> It's good to put a face with committers / contributors ;)

The only thing to worry about is whether putting our real faces up is
actually putting a good face :).  The PDE committers at least include
one female...unfortunately ECF doesn't have that yet...except for my
daughter in a picture with both her and me.  She's definately the star.

In any event...+1, let's have a committer/contributor page with
pictures.  Could all the committers and contributors submit a picture of
that size...and maybe we'll just reuse the committers.php from the pde
with new pictures.

Chris do you mind receiving the pictures, editing the PDE page, and
checking things in?  (might want to wait until the pending changes from
Ted and Pete are in place...i.e. later this week).

Scott