Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site

Might I recommend a sexy committers page like PDE's http://www.eclipse.org/pde/pde-ui/committers/committers.php

It's good to put a face with committers / contributors ;)

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | +1 860 839 2465

Inactive hide details for "Ted Kubaska" ---01/15/2007 03:07:38 PM---Pete and I set up a new prototype ECF Web site on"Ted Kubaska" ---01/15/2007 03:07:38 PM---Pete and I set up a new prototype ECF Web site on

"Ted Kubaska" <ted.kubaska@xxxxxxxxx>

01/15/2007 03:07 PM

[ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site

Pete and I set up a new prototype ECF Web site on
http://ecf2.osuosl.org/ecf/

It's pretty up-to-date but the focus is on the navigation and not the content.

Note that it gets all its project information locally off of ecf2 (not what is ultimately intended). This is a hack and the reason is so that we can have a prototype site that does not impact the public site. It's a hack easily backed out.

ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx