Re: [ecf-dev] MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you...

Hi Remy,

Remy Suen wrote:
Hi everyone,

On 1/8/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice, when will we see the code in ECF CVS :)?

Hopefully very soon.  Remy's committership is well in process, and in the short term existing committers can do it on his behalf if desired.

Actually, I have commit rights already (and have confirmed by switching my workspace's repo from anon pserver to extssh. I want to stabilize the code s'more first though.

I would recommend creating a org.eclipse.ecf/protocols directory in CVS. Also maybe a protocols category in Bugzilla.

What are everyone's thoughts here?

I'm OK with protocols, although for consistency's sake we might want it to be org.eclipse.ecf/providers instead.

Well, if we used 'providers', I'm guessing we'd be throwing both the protocol implementations _and_ their respective providers in there?

That would be my expectation, yes.  Although perhaps eventually we'll have both a 'protocols' and 'providers' modules, that feels like a little too fine grained to me until the number of each gets into the high single digits :).  Other thoughts?

Scott

Back to the top