Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | +1 860 839 2465

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---12/21/2006 07:08:28 PM---Folks,Scott Lewis ---12/21/2006 07:08:28 PM---Folks,

From:Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:12/21/2006 07:08 PM
Subject:[ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer

Folks,

It's my pleasure to nominate Remy Suen (Remy Chi Jian Suen) to be an ECF
committer.

Remy has already contributed a tremendous amount to ECF by providing the
bittorrent implementation of the filetransfer API, bug
identification/fixes, patches, testing code, documentation/website work,
and a large number of terrific design and implementation ideas.  To get
an idea of how much Remy has already done with/for ECF, see:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/ip_log.html
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__all__&product=ECF&content=Remy

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/maillist.html

His open source experience includes work with Java-Gnome, participation
in the 2006 Google Summer of Code, and work with IBM China Research Labs
on Eclipse-based technologies.

If you would like to talk/chat with Remy please contact him at:
remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx

Committers please vote +1, 0, or -1.

Scott's Vote:  +1

Thanks,