Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal

Hi Remy,

Remy Suen wrote:
Hi Scott,

Just wanted to say that I wholeheartedly agree with Ken here. This new
structure will definitely make it a lot easier for developers to
create new clients.

I've always wanted to make changes to RosterView but its
slightly-over-one-thousand LOC always made me worry whether I was
going to be breaking something somewhere. The new MultiRosterView is
nice and compact and significantly more manageable. Great job, Scott!

Thanks for the nice words. It is my hope that new clients can/will be easier to create.

Oh, and by the way, is this thread title supposed to be a spin-off of
Jonathan's Swift "A Modest Proposal"? ;)

Nah, just a coincidence.  ;-)

Scott

Regards,
Rem