Re: [ecf-dev] authentication and file transfer API

Absolutely.  Nothing has changed in the process.  ANY project wanting to use ANY third party lib/code MUST file a CQ with the foundation.  In the event that that lib/version has already been approved for use in another project AND that approval was scoped for "all", this is pretty much of a rubber stamp (but needed nonetheless).  You iwll not pass a release review without having walked the walk.

Jeff

"Remy Suen" <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2006 03:02 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Communication Framework \(ECF\) developer mailing list."        <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [ecf-dev] authentication and file transfer API

Hi everyone,

Well, ECF still needs to go through legal, though, no? I mean, after
ip process + sent out into Orbit. So claims the Orbit FAQ [1].

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Faq

Regards,
Rem