Re: [ecf-dev] authentication and file transfer API

Hi Jeff,

Happily, httpclient 3.0 and dependencies are already going through the approval process for Mylar...and they've agreed to do the bundling.

So...yeah.

Scott

Jeff McAffer wrote:

Scott Lewis wrote on 12/07/2006 09:23:19 PM:

> > On 12/8/06, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> As of last night, I have the ECF file transfer API provider implemented
> >> using apache httpclient 3.0.1.
> >
> > Where can we get the org.apache.commons bundle that
> > org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer currently has a Require-Bundle
> > on?
>
> Bother.  I thought org.apache.commons bundle was now part of the
> platform distribution.  I guess it must have been installed by Mylar
> (which I also have installed) and/or WindowBuilder.  I suppose for the
> time being I'll have to track it down as jar and put in that
> provider.filetransfer as jar.

Of course, you are going to go through the contribution questionnaire process right?

And contribute bundlings of these libs to Orbit?

Damn, I'm on a roll with you guys :-)
Jeff