[ecf-dev] ECF 0.9.4 stable + project plan for next releases

Hi Folks,

ECF 0.9.4 stable is now available

Download:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php
New and Noteworthy:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html

Thanks to Pete M in particular for the work on the build/deploy system prior to this release.

Also, I've setup a new project plan page, to record prioritized enhancement requests by release version. Please see here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/plan.php

Please feel free to comment on the structure and content of this new plan page. I would like to use it from here forward to coordinate work on next scheduled release, as well as communicate externally our focus of attention and direction.

For committers and contributors, feel free to select items planned for next release to work on. Please use bugzilla to assign the associated bug to yourself before doing significant work so there is no duplication/wasted effort.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top