Re: [ecf-dev] Re: ecf-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 18

Hi Mustafa,

I think cutting it short would be a good idea. I used the full name
because I thought it might be a good idea to follow our project page.
Then again, our project page itself is pretty long and should probably
have the 'Project' bit cut off since it's kind of useless.

Running a search on 'Category' provided me with some of the categories
that's been created thus far.

Equinox
Buckminster Usage Scenarios
Buckminster Key Concepts
Buckminster Examples
Buckminster Documentation
DSDP
Top Level Project
Meeting Notes
Face to Face Meeting
Modeling
DSDP/DD
Releng
Java
ATL
MDD
GMT
...and so on and so forth.

Seems to me that acronyms are good enough for most people.

In case you guys are accord with this, I'd make the appropriate changes.

Thanks Mustafa. :)

Regards,
Rem

Back to the top