[ecf-dev] Re: ecf-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 18

I think we should use a shorter category prefix than "Eclipse
Communication Framework", since inter-wiki linking will require the
full lengthy prefix to be typed each time.

As the category prefix is not necessarily exposed to your common
reader, using an acronym should not deteriorate usability.

Remy, I saw that you have already integrated a category prefix into
our wiki pages, what do you and the other ECFers think of having that
changed to our beloved "ECF"?

In case you guys are accord with this, I'd make the appropriate changes.

Thanks,

Mustafa

Back to the top