Re: [ecf-dev] Fw: [equinox-dev] Equinox category tag on the wiki

Ah, so that's what it's for. Thanks for the pointer, Jeff. For some reasons I had interpreted "sort key" as also being "name to show up on the category page", so when the article name wasn't actually altered in its rendering on the category page, I was confused.

Regards,
Rem