Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | +1 860 839 2465
----- Forwarded by Chris Aniszczyk/Austin/IBM on 11/13/2006 03:59 PM -----

From:Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:11/13/2006 02:29 PM
Subject:[equinox-dev] Equinox category tag on the wiki

The set of wiki pages related to Equinox has been growing (good thing) and is now somewhat hard to manage (bad thing). Personally I find I am continually searching for pages I know to be there. In an attempt to address this I started adding Equinox category tags to various pages associated with Equinox. This is as simple as adding
[[Category:Equinox]]
or
[[Category:Equinox|<sort key>]]

The tagged pages then show up in the index
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Category:Equinox

Please tag any relevant untagged pages that you find and any new pages that you create
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx