Re: [ecf-dev] Thoughts about ECF connection ui

I think this is a good idea, but providing a default implementation
that can be easily extended would be good.

I don't like the current situation where I have to describe what the
UI looks like in the container factory extension point.

Also, what facility should provide auto-connect at startup? I
personally think that auto-connect should have no dependencies on UI
or wizards in particular (but a wizard should be able to specify that
auto-connect should be used. (Note: I have no idea how it currently
works, maybe it already is as I described?)

I think it should follow the tradition of IConfigurationWizard,
INewWizard, IImportWizard, IExportWizard by extending IWizard, not
IWizardPage.