Re: [ecf-dev] BBAPI news provider

Hi Erkki,

Erkki Lindpere wrote:
There is some progress already! :) See the attached screenshot taken
from the existing BBAPI example application. Currently a flat list of
newsgroups can be obtained. That's not much, but I think it will be
relatively easy to create a full implementation (by full I mean the
intersection of BBAPI and NNTP).

I used the org.apache.commons.net from DSDP TM project to start a NNTP
provider implementation.

Very cool!!

I think I should start a separate bug report for this provider?

Yes, I think having a new bug/enhancement request for this is a good idea.

Scott