Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Application -- Your input requested

Hi Erkki and all,

Further, for everyone's info, I understand that the commons.net libs are being proposed as additions to the Orbit project http://www.eclipse.org/orbit/.

Scott

javier.montalvoorus@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Erkki,

The package Jakarta Commons-Net is being used by the Target Management project  of the Device Software Development Platform.
It is already available as an Eclipse plugin from the DSDP CVS repository (http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.tm.core/thirdparty/org.apache.commons.net/?cvsroot=DSDP_Project)

It could be useful, since this package has been already approved by Eclipse.

Regards,

Javier Montalvo Orús
Engineering Tools
Symbian Software Limited.

Tel: +44 (0)207 154 1091

"Erkki Lindpere" <villane@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/11/2006 07:41

Please respond to
"Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list." <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Application -- Your input requested

I just found out that Jakarta's Commons-Net has a NNTP implementation.
I'll take a look at it this week or the next.

On 11/7/06, Remy Suen <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Erkki,
>
> > Does anyone have an idea if there are any existing open source Java
> > news:// protocol implementations?
>
> There seems to be a decent listing at [1], I'd presume at least one of
> them is compatible with the EPL?
>
> [1] - http://www.newsreaders.com/others/clients.html
>
> Regards,
> Rem

************************************
********************************** Symbian Software Ltd is a
company registered in England and Wales with registered number
4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark,
London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the
named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it
immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its Affiliates accepts
liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or
viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message
sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian