Re: [ecf-dev] BBAPI source code repository.

Hi Erkki,

Scott Lewis wrote:
<stuff deleted>

Which file chooser? If I choose File->Import->Team Project Set->Browse I can't use the http URL there (it says 'specified file does not exist').

I figured out what I was doing wrong. It gives this error ('specified file does not exist') if one pastes the url into the Team Project Set file combo box. It works as Erkki describes if one hits the 'Browse' button and *then* pastes in the URL.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top