Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call TODAY at noon pacific 9pm UTC

Thanks, calling that number works for me, but I can't enter the
passcode. Mustafa K. Isik said it was the same for him -- he failed to
enter the passcode 3 times, then waited for an operator who patched
him through.

Have you been able to enter the passcode yourself?

On 11/6/06, Paul Trevithick <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

> I'm calling from Estonia (where Skype is made :))
>
> Yeah, I just installed Skype and looked into that, it seems I should
> be able to call the US toll free number for free from Skype.

This is what we do on the higgins-dev calls. Folks from the Ukraine call in
using Skype Out (I think that's what it's called)

-Paul