Re: [ecf-dev] Next ecf-dev conference call: Next Mon (Nov 6, 2006)

In relations to Eclipse releases, +1 or +2 refers to the weeks after the main release that a project is expected to release.

Cheers,

~ Chris

Inactive hide details for "Remy Suen" <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx>"Remy Suen" <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx>

"Remy Suen" <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx>

cc:

Re: [ecf-dev] Next ecf-dev conference call: Next Mon (Nov 6, 2006)

"Remy Suen" <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> - Monday, October 30, 2006, 06:30 PM

Sent by:

ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

> ECF is now slated to be part of Europa release train:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release.

What exactly does offset +1 mean? I read over that wiki page but
couldn't seem to find anything that succintly said "offset is
so-and-so".

Also, what version do we plan to be at when Europa rolls around? 1.0? 1.5?

Regards,
Rem