[ecf-dev] Next ecf-dev conference call: Next Mon (Nov 6, 2006)

Hi Folks,

No conference call today (Mon, Oct 30, 2006). Next conference call is Mon, Nov 6 (next week) at noon pacific time.

See here for details: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#ECF_Team_Meetings

Application Refactoring/Rewrite

ECF will be making a major push in Nov and December to produce a more exemplary communication/collaboration application than we have currently with our example applications, in support of Mylar, Corona, DSDP, and other internal and external projects. Please, if you can, comment on, and volunteer to participate in/help with the upcoming Application Refactoring:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Application_Refactoring

API Refactoring

Please see the latest source code (in repositories) for progress on the API refactoring effort made over last week (lots):

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/dev_resources.php

If you have comments/thoughts/suggestions WRT the API Refactoring then please share them (on dev list and/or here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/API_Refactoring

Development Guidelines

Please also participate in the development guidelines effort started by Remy Suen: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ECF_Development_Guidelines

ECF Part of Europa!!

ECF is now slated to be part of Europa release train: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release. Although this puts a lot of pressure on us to get everything in shape for the Europa release (both API and applications), I think this will be very good for the project.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top