Re: [ecf-dev] Refactoring begun

Thanks Peter.  Didn't know it.  Congrats on the article!

Scott

Peter Nehrer wrote:
Scott,

you probably already know this: What you can do is set up a PDE target platform using Eclipse SDK 3.2. That would let you use Eclipse SDK 3.3 as your IDE while building everything against 3.2. See <shameless-self-promotion>http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/3629616</shameless-self-promotion>.

--Peter

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Remy,

Thanks...fixed now. Compatibility is such a pain when one is using autocomplete. Please let me know about others, and I'll downshift to 3.2.

Scott

Remy Suen wrote:
Hi Scott,

IDFactory in org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity is using an
org.eclipse.core.runtime.Status constructor from 3.3 at the moment, so
the code will not compile on Eclipse 3.2. See [1] for Status.java's
code.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/*checkout*/org.eclipse.equinox.common/src/org/eclipse/core/runtime/Status.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

Regards,
Rem