[ecf-dev] Refactoring begun

Hi Folks,

I've started the refactoring effort, and the first thing done was to create a new plugin:

org.eclipse.ecf.identity

and pull out the existing identity packages in org.eclipse.ecf into this new plugin. I also pulled out an extension point (the 'namespace' extension point) and the extension point name changed from

org.eclipse.ecf.namespace to org.eclipse.ecf.identity.namespace

Note that if you get the latest code, you will need the new plugin project (name: org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity) otherwise almost nothing will compile. You will also need to update most providers along with org.eclipse.ecf.

Please report problems.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top