Re: [ecf-dev] ConnectDialog woes

Hi Erkki and Scott,

On 10/23/06, Erkki Lindpere <villane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You could use a listener that delegates to a chain (list) of handlers.
The handlers would be executed in a sequence until one of them decided
that it can handle the event and returned true.

I thought about that, but then I realized that this is flawed because
if a user downloads two plug-ins that are both handling events for
IRC, only one is going to happen. This will displease the user greatly
and angry complaints will soon after be filed into Bugzilla.