Re: [ecf-dev] Re: ECF representation at Eclipse Summit Europe 2006

You are all giants!  I had alot of fun talking about ECF stuff with everyone.  It seems that there are lots of people interested and using it.  Great work.  Here's to ECF in europa

Jeff

"Mustafa K. Isik" <codesurgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/13/2006 12:14 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list." <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ecf-dev] Re: ECF representation at Eclipse Summit Europe 2006

Hi Guys,

>[...]
>But tell me, is
>everyone standing in the photo?  ;)

>-ken

Yeah, Ken, everybody is standing :) It is just that Scott and Roland
are more of the giant-type of guys and I am not among the tallest ;)
Scott being easily 2 meters tall and Roland ranging somewhere in the
1,9x meters. As for me, I'm 1,65m (which is like 5'5").
I look short next to people of average size, but I was certainly
dwarfed by Roland and Scott.

Check out a few more pictures of the summit and me at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mki/

Have fun ;)

-Mustafa
--
Sam: Yes... yes... yes... NO! Really? Well the same to you mack.
Max: Another confused census taker?