Re: [ecf-dev] No Mon 25th conference call, and ECF API work focus proposal

Scott,

When I launch the org.eclipse.ecf.test.remoteservice I get the following messaege (extract)
1) testCreateClients(org.eclipse.ecf.test.remoteservice.RemoteServiceTest)org.eclipse.ecf.core.ContainerInstantiationException: ContainerTypeDescription named 'ecf.generic.client' not found

I have the org.eclipse.ecf.provider plugin in the startup of eclipse runtime...

--
Pierre-Henry Perret

Back to the top