[ecf-dev] Is ECF suitable for simple file transfer

Hi,

I'm new to ECF. I'm evaluating the technology to understand if it can suit my need.
Basically, I need to transfer files from ftp, http, local file system, bittorent, and I would eventually have to plug additional "transports". I need those file transfer to support cancel and partial restart.
I would like to know if ECF has supports for that, and which transports are already plugged in.

Thx

PaScaL

Ps: I've asked this question on the ecf newsgroup as well

Back to the top