[ecf-dev] ECF BBAPI progress!

I spent the last several hours porting BBAPI and the phpBB
implementation to ECF and I've got the initial version done (no unit
tests, javadocs haven't been updated, and I just ran it once, but most
things seemed to work the same as before). I will get it to SVN at
bbapi.tigris.org soon (tomorrow perhaps). I currently named the
packages
org.eclipse.ecf.bb
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.phpbb
org.eclipse.ecf.example.bbreader

, is that ok?

There are also dependencies on org.apace.commons.httpclient &
org.apache.commons.collections. I don't know much about licensing
issues, but I think it should be ok if I put those bundles to the
tigris.org SVN as well.

Back to the top