[ecf-dev] Simple BBAPI usage example

I created a very simple usage example of the BBAPI:
http://bbapi.tigris.org/source/browse/bbapi/trunk/org.tigris.bbapi.example.reader/

It is based on the "Plugin with a view" template and is currently
pretty bad (fetches the HTML pages in the UI thread), but shows how
BBAPI may be used for browsing a forum. I'll improve this example
later.

It adds a view called "Forum Tree View" that is currently hard coded
to connect to the forum at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/
Double clicking on a forum or thread opens the browser editor with its URL.

PS. Just noticed that all the forums there show up flat as top-level
forums that contain threads. Actually the forums should be in a tree
as well, so that's probably a bug in the vBulletin provider.

Erkki

Back to the top