[ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conference call reschedule: Thurs 7/20 @ 11am pacific, 8pm GMT

Hi Folks,

A short-as-possible call at 11am pacific, 2pm eastern, 6pm UTC.

Agenda

Any Subproject Issues
OSCON demos and 0.8.9 build
ECF Website

Please remember to use the new conference call information:

International: 613 287 8000
Toll free: 866 362 7064
Participant passcode: 892048#

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

I would like to reschedule our ECF conference call originally intended for Mon, 7/17 to *Thur 7/20* at 11am pacific time (6pm UTC).

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=20&year=2006&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

NOTE: we have been requested by EF to use a new phone number/passcode for the call:

International: 613 287 8000
Toll free: 866 362 7064
Participant passcode: 892048#

We will be using this call info for all future ECF conferences so please make a note of it.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top