Re: [ecf-dev] Proposal for ECF F2F meeting during EclipseWorld

Hi Chris/all,

I'm hopeful that I can go to EclipseWorld, but I'm not yet certain that I'll be able to pay for travel, etc as it may have to be out of my pocket, and that's a bit of a problem for me at the moment.

But I'm working on a couple of things so I hope to be there with bells on...and let's assume that I will be there.  In any case I'll help coordinate as many Irish gatherings as we all can manage :-).  Hopefully many people from this list will be there and be able to participate.

If I am ultimately not able to go, however, please don't let that stop anyone from participating in such gatherings (maybe it will even help :).  I'll be there in spirit anyway.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Scott

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

I noticed that there will be a few ECF committers / friends at EclipseWorld (http://www.eclipseworld.net/). I'm curious if we could setup a friendly F2F / gathering (http://www.classicirish.com/asgard_about.html) to possibly chat about ECF issues one of the days?

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk - IBM Lotus - Eclipse Committer | blog - planet | zx@xxxxxxxxxx - 1.860.839.2465