[ecf-dev] Scott Ill -- No conference call Mon June 19

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry to tell you all that since Thurs June 8 I have been rather ill. I've got some sort of persistent severe flu and can't seem to get over it. This has the unfortunately side effect that I've been mostly unable to work evenings over this past week and further haven't been able to work on ECF these past two weekends.

So no conference call for tomorrow (Mon, June 19), and we'll plan on the next one the following Monday (26). If some of you would like to organize a call to discuss a specific sub-project or issue please feel free to do so. I will hopefully be able to complete the 0.8.6 build and deploy tomorrow (Mon).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top