Re: [ecf-dev] Questions from conf call

Hi Ken,

Sounds like a good idea (scheduling an ECF server discussion between Bob, Ken, and I...and others interested).    Ken and Bob you could propose some conf call times in the range of 9am-7pm pacific time (Bob I can't remember where you are) and we'll set it up and do it.  I think we'll be able to use the EF conference bridge (like we did on Monday)...but I'll have to check with Anne Jacko after we settle on some potential times.

Scott