Re: [ecf-dev] Questions from conf call

Hi Ken,

I am actively pursuing a varient of item 3) with the ECF Generic
Server.  It is an "ECFBridge bundle" , with the goal of making it
protocol agostic as possible and reducing much client coding to OSGi
service calls.  I plan to present a simple implementation example at
EclipseWorld http://www.eclipseworld.net/friday_pm.htm.

I would be glad to share the current bridge design with you, discuss
any changes to the talk you might think appropriate, or collaborate in
general.

Thanks,
Bob