[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] ECF weekly conference calls
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:23:25 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20060516)
I had planned to (rs) start ECF weekly conference calls today (Mon, Jun
5) at noon pacific time, but I've had a work need arise at the last
second. My apologies.
So...NO meeting today (Mon, Jun 5), but let's plan on a weekly
conference call at noon pacific time every Monday. I will get the phone
number info from the Eclipse Foundation and distribute later today.
We have a lot to discuss and coordinate.
1) I'm planning on doing weekly stable builds for the next few weeks, in
preparation for the 3.2 and Callisto release.
2) There are three excellent Google Summer of Code projects (by
Marcello, Mustafa, and Remy) that we are going to support (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ECF_SOC_Projects). These are terrific
projects, and will increase our value and visibility significantly.
3) We are moving forward rapidly with the subprojects...particularly
VOIP/Asterisk/Softphone, Documentation/examples, Shared Editor, ECF
Servers, and Application Sharing (see
4) Pierre-Henry Perret has implemented a JXTA-provider for ECF and is
doing testing (yea!)
Also, the ECF generic server is running (constantly) at the following
I try to hang out there as often as I can while doing things...and
anyone can drop in and chat as they wish.
Also, I'm available at the following IM accounts
XMPP (Google Talk): scottslewis@xxxxxxxxx
XMPP (Eclipse): slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks...and please stay tuned and in touch.