[ecf-dev] Eclispe and Google 'summer of code'

Hi Folks,

Eclipse is participating in Google's 'Summer of Code': http://code.google.com/

I've posted a couple of ECF-related ideas to the project ideas list at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_2006#Project_Ideas

and I'll probably post some more.

I would encourage everyone to list other project ideas they might have for ECF-based projects...especially around integration with

1) Google Talk/XMPP, VOIP
2) ECF/RCP usage of other Google APIs...e.g. Blogger API (shared blog editing),

Note also that people that want to be mentors for the summer of code program can sign up for that. I've signed up and would encourage others that can to also do so.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top