Re: [ecf-dev] Chatroom ID

You say it changes the meaning of container.getAdapter. Please tell me
(or us) what the meaning of getAdapter is. I have got the feeling it
works like a factory. You specifiy "xmpp.smack" once and based on that
you create IDs, other containers and other stuff based on the "root"
container. You don't have to specify "xmpp.smack" everytime you create
something. That's what I thought it was about. But there might be
something more to it?

Tim