Re: [ecf-dev] Retrieving nickname from ID

Thanks Scott, that was indeed fast response.

I'm wondering though, does chat really belong to presense? Aren't they
two different feature sets? They can be used together, but I can see use
cases where presence makes perfect sense, but that has nothing to do
with chat.

Tim