Re: [ecf-dev] ExceptionInInitializerError

Is it just to get that menu entry you need to run a new workbench or why
is that necessary?

Yes it is. In fact the WorkBench is the heart of an Eclipse Application. The eclipse platform
is a WorkBench + special plugins for dev: JDT, PDE...

In fact, you dont have to 'Launch with all workspace and enabled external plugins'
just choose the plugin you want to run and click 'Add required plug-ins'

I should have learnt RCP before I dug into this, I
guess that would have made things easier.

Yes, it is a great help

--
Pierre

Back to the top